Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Reflection

What a year. Massive party in Floridah at EPCOT for NYE 2011-2012..Obtained a visa for mainland China and visited Shanghai in Feb on a work trip...visited Sydney, The Sunshine Coast, and Brisbane Australia in March with my fiance. Took two 7 day cruises on the most luxurious cruise liner sailing the seas hitting Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, The Bahamas, St. Thomas, and San Juan...Visited Hong Kong / Hong Kong Disneyland and Shenzhen in Mainland China to kick the Fall off..Spent a week in Dizzney Whirl in FL and Disneyland in So-Cal...and one night in midtown Manhattan on Halloween. I lost one of my largest clients but gained 3 others to fill the gap. I learned how to ride a motorcycle and put in over 1000 miles around Houston.  Last? I spent more time with my sweet little boy, The Cashmeister, than I have since he was born.  Life is an astounding journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment